Prime Sport Coaching 404:
Psychology of Training Champion Athletes
Jim Taylor, Ph.D.
4-Session Coaches Course
On-Demand & Self-Paced
The Mind is the Final Piece of Your Racers' ‘Perform Your Best’ Puzzle
You spend a lot of time training your athletes physically, technically, and tactically. How much time do you devote to training their minds?
Train your athletes to perform their best consistently!
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you train your athletes' minds the way you train their bodies?
- Is mental training a structured and consistent part of your athletes' development program?
- Do you create a team culture that positively supports your athletes' training and competitive efforts?
- Is the on-field training you provide to your athletes the best quality possible?
- Are your athletes as mentally prepared as they can be to perform their best and achieve their goals on game day?
If you answered ‘NO!’ to these questions (or just want to make your athletes mentally stronger than they already are), then I can help.
In Prime Sport Coaching 404, you'll learn five practical ways to incorporate mental training directly into your daily and weekly training plans and to ensure that your athletes are mentally prepared to perform their best on game day:
- Develop a team culture based on healthy values, attitudes, and goals.
- Implement a 'gym routine' that ensures maximum effort and begins to strengthen athletes' mental 'muscles.'
- Make mental imagery an essential part of your weekly training program.
- Show athletes how to use mental tools, such as imagery, routines, and focusing, in training.
- Help athletes train like they compete, so they can compete like they train.
About Dr. Jim Taylor
Considered one of the world’s leading authority on the psychology of sport. Dr. Jim Taylor has worked with professional, Olympic, collegiate, and junior-elite athletes around the world. The author of Prime Sport: Triumph of the Athlete Mind, Jim is a former internationally ranked alpine ski racer , a 2nd degree black belt in karate, a marathon runner, and two-time Ironman triathlete.
"My new Prime Sport Coaching 404 4-week online coaches course offers you useful information and practical tools to ensure that your athletes are as prepared mentally as they are physically and technically to perform their best when it matters most."
- Four pre-recorded online classes.
- Downloadable summary notes of each class.
- Sport imagery program worksheets.
- Mental training program worksheets.
- Weekly team talk topics.
- Lifetime access to private Prime Sport Racing Facebook page.
- BONUS: Full-length e-book copy of Prime Sport: Triumph of the Athlete Mind.
How Prime Sport Coaching 404 Works
The course allows you to attend sessions on-demand and at your own pace (though weekly is recommended to give you time to process the material). The pre-recorded sessions will have video, voice, and powerpoint slides. Attendees will be able to log into the Prime Sport Coaching 404 members-only page where each session can be viewed. The members-only page will also provide downloadable detailed summary notes of each session for further study. And there will be assignments after each session that will reinforce its main ideas. Attendees will be able to ask questions and discuss issues on the private Taylor-Prime Sport Facebook page.
What Prime Sport Coaching 404 Costs?
If we worked together 1:1 for 4 sessions, it would cost you $1200. But with my course, you can gain many of the same benefits for only $279.
On-Demand & Self-Paced
Staff discounts available!
Note: This course is one of a six-part series exploring the essential role of the mind in athletic success for athletes, coaches, and parents.
- Prime Sport 101: Train Your Mind like a Champion (live!)
- Prime Sport Training 202: Total Preparation for Maximum Performance (coming soon)
- Prime Sport Mind 303: Developing Championship Attitudes (coming soon)
- Prime Sport Tips 606: Secrets of Success from the World's Best Athletes (coming soon)
- Prime Sport Coaching 404: Psychology of Training Champion Athletes (live!)
- Prime Sport Parenting 505: Raising Successful and Happy Athletes (live!)
Have questions or want to learn more? Email or call (415.322.8425).
Prime Sport Coaching Guarantee
I’m so confident that, if you follow my Prime Sport Coaching 404 online course, you will be 100% satisfied, I’m willing to guarantee it. If you don’t see a change in how you think, feel, and perform after completing the course, you may participate in this Prime Sport Coaching 404 course again at no cost until you see the results you want.
Returns and Refunds Policy